In this episode I talk about how we can approach food and both get results while enjoying life and experiences at the same time.
I invited my friend Kellen Milad back onto the show for a wee chat as he has some great insight into this discussion.
We also talk about how we should give back to our bodies more instead of just demanding things of them all the time.
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Kellen's Site: http://www.movementparallelslife.com/
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How the food is prepared can impact the experience
- How cheat days really don't work
- How we can be mindful about nutrition and use an intuitive approach
- Kellen explains what natural movement is
- We discuss how we need to give back to our bodies as we're so demanding on it