In this episode I talk about how our amygdala is essentially trying to get our attention. Once we consciously make a decision one way or the other it will stop sending the messages.
To get a copy of my End Anxiety Toolkit go to: http://timjpcollins.com/free
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How we feel before we think
- Stress hormones are sent out to get our attention
- Are you acknowledging the message?
- Once the pre frontal cortex has the opportunity to think we should then make a decision
- If the phone is ringing we need to answer it
- Once we've made a decision it can stop sending the message