In this episode I will answer a listeners question.
This weeks question:
"Why does making plans make me anxious?"
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How things seems to happen for a reason when you're open to them
- We don't make long term plans as we're just trying to survive
- How making plans also creates expectations
- How to make quick decisions on things you want to do using the Hell Yes or No model (See EP 46) http://www.timjpcollins.com/podcast/hellyesorno
- Be open to things changing
"Live life as if everything is rigged in your favour" Rumi