This week I talk to Amy Smith. We cover her own journey with stress, anxiety and coming up against some resistance when growing up.
Amy E. Smith is a certified and credentialed confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Owner and founder of Joy Junkie Enterprises, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals beyond limiting beliefs and sabotaging mindsets to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
Amy's site: https://thejoyjunkie.com/
In this episode you will learn:
- How Amy decided to change things around in her own life
- Amy talks about her experience with medication
- How Amy's family reacted to her taking meds
- We get into a little about how religion and how that shaped Amy's upbringing
- How to talk to yourself is the most important thing
- How your inner critic grows as you grow
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222