In this episode I talk to Philip McKernan about the difference between your gift and your talent. We discuss his new movie "Give & Grow" and how we have all the courage we need.
Philip works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip.
He helps people get clear on who they are and where they need to go. He helps them transition in their personal and professional lives so people feel aligned in all areas of life. Philip believes who and what we do ‘off the ice’ has a huge impact on our results ‘on the ice’.
In more recent times he has worked with the Canadian Olympic Team, The Pentagon and has shared the stage with other speakers like the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson.
Give & Grow The Movie - http://giveandgrow.com/film/
In this particular episode you will learn:
- The difference between your gift and your talent
- How we can help ourselves by helping others
- How we all have the courage we need
- How we are often searching to belong externally
- Philip talks about how our gifts are on loan
- Philips talks about his experience in going to Sri Lanka and how it changed him
- What give and grow really means
- How X doesn't mark the spot