In this episode I will answer a listeners question.
This weeks question:
"How can I prepare for a difficult conversation?"
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How to set the stage for a good conversation
- Why it should be one on one
- Why is should be in a neutral location
- How the timing will never be perfect
- It will always be uncomfortable
- The most meaningful conversations create the most meaningful change
- Why you should move run towards your problems not away from them
- Why you should be open to different outcomes from the conversation
- Try to consider it from the other persons side
- Consider that the conversation you need to have is with yourself