In this episode I talk about my ultimate guide to surviving an interview with anxiety. I go through a number of things you can do both before and during the interview to get the job and succeed.
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review - http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
In this particular episode you will learn:
- Why we build interviews up so much
- The person who doesn't need the interview ultimately has the most power
- Applying the all or nothing type pressure will just fuel your anxiety
- How when we try to suppress our anxiety it makes it worse
- "I'm actually feeling a bit anxious because I love this company and really want to work here."
- BE ON TIME
- Wear comfortable clothes and do a dress rehearsal
- Don't drink coffee before your meeting
- Why you should have lots of interviews lined up
- Realize there will always be other options
- How to research the company and be prepared
- What to do for in meeting nerves