In this episode I talk to Jason Goldberg about his journey from constantly trying to fit in to losing lots of weight both mental and physical.
What does an award-winning entrepreneur, a baconatarian (thats a vegetarian who still eats bacon), and a former rapper (who opened for the Wu-Tang Clan) have in common?
They are all the same guy!
Jason Goldberg (JG for short) is a geek, turned entrepreneur, turned international and transformational speaker, trainer, coach and co-host of The Not-So-Serious Life Web TV Show.
After spending over a decade in a successful information technology career, JG left the corporate world to launch an award-winning transportation start-up followed by cofounding
and serving as CEO for a tech firm in partnership with NASA to commercialize technology from the space shuttle program.
JG now focuses all of his humor, experience and enthusiasm on being of deep service to inspiring individuals from pro surfers to CEOs, and countless organizations such as Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Northrop Grumman, the National Association for Entrepreneurs, and the National
Association of Residential Property Managers.
His talks, trainings and coaching help individuals and groups to become powerful self-leaders, be more prosperous, have more fun and create a bigger impact in the world!
Jason's Web Show: www.TheNotSoSeriousLife.com
Listeners can get a complimentary copy of Jason's e-book "Mastering Your Entrepreneurial D.N.A." to help them find their core values and to align that with the work they are doing (or want to be doing) by going here: http://www.meometry.com/dna/
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Jason had to pretend to be someone else to fit in with a variety of different groups as a child/ teen
- How Rap allowed Jason to begin to believe in himself
- It's not getting rid of the thoughts forever but learning to handle to them in a swift way
- The beautiful gift in anxiety or depression is that it's an early indicator light that life needs you to pay attention
- How it's important to be gentle in your approach instead of running at problems guns blazing
- I'm the most anxious when I'm stuck in my ego
- How to focus on serving others instead of worrying about yourself
- How Jason lost both physical weight and then still had to deal with losing the mental weight
- How Jason lost 1Lb 130 times
- A prisoner is an all or nothing person
- The self leader says what small change can I make right now
- Willingness is a question of action
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/