In this episode I talk to JP Pawliw-Fry about performing under pressure.
An internationally renowned thought leader on the subject of leadership, performance and managing under pressure, JP was one of the highest rated lecturers at the prestigious Kellogg School of Management’s Executive Education Program. He now acts as an advisor to numerous Fortune 100 companies, including long-term relationships with Johnson and Johnson, PWC, Goldman Sachs, HSBC as well as Olympic medal winning athletes.
JP is the co-author of the New York Times and Amazon bestselling book “Performing Under Pressure, Doing Your Best When it Matters Most”.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- What is terminal uniqueness
- How to fully experience feelings and not have to avoid them
- How we live a lot of the time in our heads
- How we are impacting people whether we are aware of it or not every day
- How high performers take away 3 to 5 times more information from the same opportunity as everyone else
- When we feel deep connection our anxiety dramatically drops
- How can you take a bit of a risk to be more vulnerable
- How no one performs better under pressure
- The best athletes interpret anxiety as excitement as they know they have a choice as to how they react to it
- How we literally feel before we think
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/