In this episode I speak to Pat Divilly about how he went from training 5 people on a beach to training thousands worldwide in his business. We discuss this growth for him and some of the challenges he's faced along the way.
Pat's site: http://www.patdivilly.com/
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Pat started with 5 clients on his local beach to building up to thousands of clients
- How he realized by focusing on making other people happy that it in turn made him happy
- After getting success that he began to feel overwhelmed and worried about losing the success he'd achieved
- Why Pat makes his audience think they're going to do karaoke
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What are your core values and are you who do you want to be in the world
- "Love is being the first person to say hello"