In this episode I talk to Philip McKernan about Intuition, Anxiety and a search for the truth.
We discuss not making the journey all about you and looking into your story for the answers.
Coaching some of the North America's most successful entrepreneurs and sharing the stage with the likes of Richard Branson, Philip is taking the entrepreneur world by storm. What separates Philip from a lot of coaches, speakers and gurus is originality. He brings new conversations to the table and spends a lot of time thinking and challenging the status quo, instead of simply repackaging business ideas and life hacking strategies. Philip McKernan is a modern day philosopher of the human experience.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- Why people don't trust their intuition
- Why meditation alone isn't the answer
- Why morning routines are overrated
- What Philips morning routine is or isn't
- Why people who are always busy are running from something
- Where should you look to know where your anxiety came from
- The more you need to control the more insecurities you may have
- We are making this journey so much about ourselves
- How we all wear masks
- Why we should be truthful in front of our kids
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/