In this episode I talk to Jay Scott, the very knowledgable fitness expert. We discuss his Anxiety, working out and diet.
He's the host of the Full Disclosure Fitness Podcast where he has awesome discussions with the leading Fitness Experts in the world. He has also helped hundreds of people get in the best shape of their lives with his business iScienceFit Online Personal Training. He has also appeared on ABC, NBC, and CBS. His goal is to help you lose weight and get healthy by eliminating confusion and giving you the truth about fitness!
In this particular episode you will learn:
- About Jay's story and why exercise is an important part of his life
- How many calories you need to consume to maintain or lose weight
- Diets and which ones may be better for your Anxiety and long term health
- How Exercise helps us mentally
- Push, Pull, Squat, Crunch to start your exercise plan today
- How we need to keep working each day towards our goals
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/