In this episode Tim talks about how acquiring, buying and owning things makes us more Anxious. He talks about his own journey and how he went from chasing the dream, to deciding that was a big part of what was making him Anxious.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- Why we crave simplicity
- How we get handcuffed into a lifestyle we don't want
- Why Minimalism results in much less Anxiety
- Why "What you own, owns you"
- Why you may also need to let go of some relationships that aren't serving you
- How everything in our lives creates pressure on us whether we can see it or not
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/