In this episode I talk to Chloe Brotheridge about a variety of ways you can calm down during anxious times. Chloe talks about hypnotherapy and a few other techniques that have worked in her life.
Chloe is a hypnotherapist and anxiety expert based in London. She is a past anxiety sufferer herself and now uses her own experience and her training as a hypnotherapist to help others to feel calmer and more confident.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Chloe worked through her Anxiety
- How Hypnotherapy works
- What lifestyle related things people can do to relax
- How we try to motivate ourselves by being hard on ourselves
- How social media contributes to our Anxiety
- How to use visualization to think about events working out well
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/