In this episode I talk to Ari Meisel about essentially being more efficient with our time. We discuss many different techniques to be more productive.
Ari is an expert in Less Doing, More Living. Several years ago Ari was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and that forced him to make some major shifts in his life. He now spends his days honing the art of being more productive and teaching individuals and companies how to do this.
Ari is an author of a number of books, a TEDx speaker and a teacher.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- OHIO Method - Only Handle It Once
- How to manage your email
- What would you do if you could only work for 1 hour a day
- How to handle looking at Facebook
- How to train people how to contact you
- How people can use Virtual Assistants in their business
- About LOADS of apps and technologies that can help
- What is heart rate variability training
- Why you should wear Blue Blocking Sunglasses
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/