In this episode I interview Emily Aubé, where we discuss how Love before Fear can set you free from Anxiety. Ultimately loving yourself and all that comes with you including Anxiety.
Emily is an author, speaker, coach and healer. Emily is also an excellent lip syncer and a huge fan of breakfast foods.
She is the founder of Anxiety Free Community, an online mental health organization that works to learn, educate and assist with mental health issues and recovery worldwide.
As a recovered anxiety and panic attack sufferer, she has made it her mission to teach many around the globe that long-term healing can occur through shifting our perspective from fear to love.
Combining psychology and spirituality, Emily has worked with hundreds of clients around the world to shed the layers of fear so they can come home to themselves, and pursue their wildly unique and beautiful life purpose.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- All about Emily's story and how she overcame her Anxiety to now be able to support others.
- How she uses Love before Fear to make Anxiety take the back seat in her life.
- Emily talks about meditation and Chakra and how that can help to recover from Anxiety
- Emily discussed Archangels and how she uses them for power and strength
- Emily shares an awesome list of things to do when you're having an off day!
- How parents and family members can support Anxiety sufferers during hard times
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/