In this episode I talk about why you should expect anxiety to show up. By expecting anxiety to be there from time to time it's possible to be at peace with it, and not react with tension and stress.
This is the book I referenced by Niall Breslin:
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How we can not be so surprised by Anxiety
- If we expect it to show up once in a while it's not such a shock
- Why it may be useful to give your Anxiety a name
- Expect your Anxiety to be there when playing hide and seek
- Can you accept your Anxiety unconditionally?
- Why you should reinterpret Anxiety as Excitement
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/