In this episode I talk about how many anxiety sufferers are perfectionists. I get into talking about how we need to lower our expectations and just start. As someone wise said "done is better than perfect."
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How trying to be perfect comes with a lot of pressure
- How I'd second guess myself when recording the podcast
- When I started the podcast I wasn't ready
- Why you should just start anyway
- Why you should lower your expectations
- That you just need to proceed in spite of things never being perfect
- How many people either want it to be perfect or they don't start
- Caring so much about what other people think will cause you to stand still
- How the stars are never aligned 100%
- "Done is better than perfect"
- "If you're not embarrassed by the first version of your product/ service/ thing, you've launched too late"