In this episode I talk about how we really need to embrace our oddness, if we are to truly show up as ourselves. By caring less about what people think and being more of who we are, we are liberated.
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How by pretending to be someone else we are losing on multiple fronts
- When we wear masks it comes at a cost
- I think our bodies feel the tension when we're wearing a mask
- We attempt to fit in like everyone else because it's safe
- Fitting in and being normal isn't serving you
- "Live your life like no one is watching"
- The truth builds relationships
- People are attracted to your oddness