In this episode I talk about to Derek Rydall about how we are all actually OK inside but we need to allow that part of us to emerge.
Like an acorn is a perfect acorn that becomes a perfect oak tree, there is not a part of you from beginning to end that isn’t exactly what you should be.
Part of the new generation of spiritual visionaries and thought leaders, Derek Rydall is the author of the #1 Amazon/Barnes & Noble best-seller EMERGENCE: Seven Steps for Radical Life Change and the world’s #1 expert on the revolutionary Law of Emergence.
He has trained top executives at Fortune 500 companies (from American Express to Disney) in empowered leadership and communications, and has coached celebrities and media professionals, including Oscar and Emmy winners, on creating conscious entertainment.
As a regular Huffington Post contributor, and host of the top-rated Emergence podcast on iTunes, he reveals cutting-edge spiritual principles and success strategies to achieve financial freedom and abundance, master productivity and creativity, and gain true wealth and happiness.
With his global platform, Derek has touched hundreds of thousands around the planet with his message on finding your path, living your purpose and making a powerful impact!
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Derek's website - http://derekrydall.com/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Derek nearly died and that opening made him see that there was nothing to fix
- "It's not happening to you, it's happening for you"
- What's an obstacle that is working that's holding you back
- How life is like a rubik's cube
- Our drive is often towards Name, fame & fortune
- Because we actually want to be safe, supported & significant
- People are striving for a feeling
- "Go with the flow but don't forget to row"