In this episode I talk about how the 80/20 rule (Pareto's Law) can apply in your life. The main overriding fact being that we can actually do more with our lives by doing less.
If we strip out all the noise and clutter that we will our days with, we'll not only have more time on our hands but also be much more effective.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- Focus is key to getting more done with less time. Thus resulting in less stress
- Where is your 20% that you should be focusing on
- What could you stop doing today that would save you time and give you more freedom straight away
- Stop focusing on things that are urgent, start focusing on things that are important
- If you could only work for 1 hour a day what would you do?
- If you could only phone one friend a week, who would you speak to?
- How to stop getting distracted
- What do you need to take out of your life in order to do more
- What do you are you most effective at in your life?
- What makes you happiest in your life?
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/