In this episode I talk to Tracy Shawn the award winning novelist. We discuss her story with Anxiety and how still took that and used it as inspiration to write a novel.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Tracy found that once she accepted it she healed from it more easily
- How Tracy became comfortable with her anxiety and eventually began to laugh at it
- How Tracy wrote a novel based around a character that's struggling with Anxiety
- We discuss many of the stories from Tracy's book and how that applies to our own struggles with Anxiety
- How Crows take people from the darkness to the light and why Tracy named her book "The Grace of Crows"
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/