In this episode I discuss how there is a difference between physical anxiety and emotional anxiety. I believe being able to tell the difference it part of the solution to overcoming anxiety.
Get my End Anxiety Tool Kit here: http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
In this particular episode you will learn (I also include some quotes):
- "I can feel the symptoms in my chest, I just don't believe them when they tell me I'm going to die"
- After physical anxiety shows up we can use curiosity to interrupt it
- "It's well intended, it's just dumber than rocks"
- "Every time it makes you do something, you think YOU did it"
- "Feelings are totally irrational, in fact they're pre rational"
- Pay attention to everything you feel, but you don't have to believe it