In this weeks anxiety variety I tell a few stories from my past of the various ways in which I tried to get in shape.
From a marathon to Crossfit to the gym. I reveal my biggest takeaway's and talk about why we just need to move every day.
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/
In this episode you will learn:
- A few of Tim's stories of how he tried to get fit
- Why it's important to create consistent habits
- What you can do to have more fun with exercise
- How to establish a daily workout routine
- How Tim now works out
- Why moving every day is one of the most important things we can do for our recovery