This episode is a personal update where I talk about how I am getting ready to go traveling with my family. I talk about what it's like to prepare for such a trip and some of what's coming up in the future.
Get my End Anxiety Tool Kit here: http://timjpcollins.com/free
Please click here to leave a review: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
In this particular episode you will learn:
- Why we decided to travel the world
- Why renting a car is easier than owning one
- How I downsized my closet to just things I enjoy wearing
- What it's like taking the kids out of school
- I talk about how not having a defined destination of timeframe is part of the excitement
- How it may rub people the wrong way when you make changes in your life
- I don't expect it to be easy but it will be an adventure
- My question for you - Where in your life could you be more bold?