In this episode, I talk about how Anxiety is invisible and why that can be a positive thing for us. How we can lean into fear and realize that it's not actually a big deal from other people's perspective.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How although we feel terrible on the inside, on the outside it's actually not that visible
- You have the ability to start to change at your own pace
- I took great comfort in the fact that no one could really tell, allowing me to start making some changes in my life
- Everyone has some internal monologue going on so they're not really paying attention to you
- Next time you're feeling anxious do some basic tasks, brush your teeth, empty the dishwasher to realize you can still function just fine. This will build your belief and over time you can move through it.
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
Retreats page: https://timjpcollins.leadpages.co/retreat/
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222
Please click here to leave a review -http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1031117023
Join the Less Anxiety More Life community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lessanxietymorelife/