In this episode I speak to Christopher Kelly in some detail about nutrition and how than can affect the way we feel. Chris also gets into some detail about what kind of testing can be done to see how food is affecting us.
Chris Kelly is a Pro mountain biker, husband, father, biohacker and co-founder of Nourish Balance Thrive.
He is also a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, a graduate of the Kalish Institute.
Nourish Balance Thrive isn't just a diet or motivational coaching. It's the perfect blend of a lab-based supplement plan, expert dietary advice and consultative performance planning uniquely tailored to your lifestyle.
Chris's site: http://www.nourishbalancethrive.com/
Find out more about the Whole 30 Diet: http://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/
Terry Wahls Ted Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc
In this particular episode you will learn:
- Why Chris started to look at nutrition in the first place
- What happened when Chris changed his diet
- What does Chris actually eat (his wife does all the cooking:))
- How Chris's mental state changed
- How wheat and dairy may be things to consider eliminating to make the biggest impact on anxiety
- Chris gets into detail about how caffeine and alcohol can affect us
- How changing the way I ate changed my bowel movements
- We discuss the type of clients that Chris works with
- Chris talks a bit about fat loss and why under eating can actually stall fat loss
- How long changes take to start happening
- Don't spend too much time worrying about one specific variable