In this episode I talk to Jason Connell for the second time. This time we discuss being gentler on ourselves and how he had many tough conversations in the same day.
Jason Connell is a writer and coach who focuses on helping people develop authentic confidence and integrity so that they can fall in love with themselves.
Jason's website: http://jasonconnell.co/
Jason's article we discuss: http://jasonconnell.co/hardconversations/
The previous episode that inspired part of this conversation: http://www.timjpcollins.com/podcast/hardconversations
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How we need to be gentler on ourselves when we experience set backs
- How we can look at things as fuel or an experience
- How Jason's brother smuggled indian food into a movie theatre
- How Jason decided to have some difficult conversations in his life
- How he did it using different mediums and why he used those approaches
- Why he used some self compassion in the process