In this episode I speak to Laura Barton about her experience with anxiety. She talks about how she has pursued her dream of becoming a journalist and refuses to let anxiety get in the way.
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Laura was prepared to get uncomfortable to progress in her chosen career
- Sometimes under pressure we block things out
- Laura talks about her experience with skin picking disorder
- Why it's important for us to take breaks in our lives
- "Acceptance doesn't mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there's got to be a way through it." - Michael J Fox