This week I chat with LK Elliot, we get into lifestyle and how we can change our lives through changing out approach. We get into healthy habits, self love, faith and lots more.
L.K. Elliott is the author of the innovative self-help book Confessions of an Ex Hot Mess. She's also a spiritual/fitness columnist, an optimist and a hot mess activist. She is passionate about sharing her message of personal growth and triumph over negativity, anxiety, and depression in hopes it will help others conquer their own battles.
LK's Website: http://www.lkelliott.com/
In this episode you will learn:
- How LK buried her anxiety for many years until it re appeared when she left home
- Why we should embrace body, mind & spirit
- Why we should put ourselves first
- Why we should forgive people and how we can do that
- What is a "spiritual squat"
- Make a list of positive things you can do when you're in a funk
“Believing that I can change, empowers me to know that I can.”
"Life is the greatest opportunity for us to learn."