In this episode I speak to Randy Kelley about his vast experience from martial arts to being a navy seal sniper. Today he helps people meditate, relax and work on being totally present (while shooting).
In this particular episode you will learn:
- How Randy felt as he went into combat
- Randy breaks things down into what he can handle and can't handle
- How Randy automates things so that he can conserve energy for events he's not expecting
- What Randy means by conditioning himself to higher levels of stress
- Why it's important to be present instead of emotional
- How Randy would mentally prepare for every eventuality
- Randy talks about his fear of flying and how he processed it
- How Randy integrates meditation with long range shooting
- How Randy deals with anxiety
- "To have an ambition but not be held by an ambition"