This week I talk to Lisa Sugarman about raising kids. We cover loads of the myths and realities of raising children and all of the associated challenges that brings.
Lisa Sugarman writes the nationally syndicated humor column It Is What It Is. Author of Untying Parent Anxiety. And perfectly imperfect parent...among other things
In this episode you will learn:
- How important are school grades
- Kids making it in the real world
- Kids and making friends
- Will my kid grow out of this Jekyll-and-Hyde phase
- Should kids be seen and not heard
- IQ vs EQ
- Are kids prewired or can they change?
Become an Anxiety Podcast supporter: https://patreon.com/anxietypodcast
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/timjpcollins?sub_confirmation=1
To get my Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety go to - http://timjpcollins.com/free
In the USA text "LEANIN" to 44222